TIPLet´s explore Vienna with our guides! Just let us know and we prepare you an unforgettable experience, in which you learn Vienna from all points of view.
Choose from 5 bus lines
- Red line: Discover the most famous sights along the Ring road such as the State Opera, the Imperial Palace, the Parliament or the National Theatre.
- Blue line: Explore all highlights on the Danube route such as the Hundertwasserhaus, the Prater with its Giant Ferris Wheel or the Danube Tower.
- Yellow line: Enjoy a bit further monuments such as the Schönbrunn Palace, the Fruit and Flower Market, the Museum of Military History or the Belvedere Palace.
- Green line: Take a trip to Vienna’s green surroundings, the wine growing village Grinzing and explore the marvellous view from Kahlenberg and the Klosterneuburg Abbey.
- Grey line: Travel back to the oldest history of the Romans at the Archeological Park Carnuntum and visit one of the most visited baroque Palace Schloss Hof.
|Duration||Adults (over 12 years)||Children (3 – 12 years)|
|BUS + WALKING TOUR|
|Red line||24 h||17 euro||10 euro|
|Orange line ||24 h||17 euro||10 euro|
|All lines||24 h||25 euro||13 euro|
|All lines||48 h||29 euro||15 euro|
|All lines||72 h||33 euro||18 euro|
|BUS + WALKING TOUR + BOAT RIDE|
|All lines||24 h||35 euro||18 euro|
|All lines||48 h||39 euro||20 euro|
|All lines||72 h||43 euro||23 euro|
|BUS + WALKING TOUR + HORSE DRAWN CARRIAGE|
|All lines||24 h||40 euro||28 euro|
|All lines||48 h||44 euro||30 euro|
|All lines||72 h||48 euro||33 euro|
|BUS + WALKING TOUR + BOAT RIDE + HORSE DRAWN CARRIAGE|
|All lines||48 h||54 euro||35 euro|
|All lines||72 h||58 euro||38 euro|
|FAMILY||2 ADULTS + 2 KIDS|
|BUS + WALKING TOUR||24 h||68 euro|
|BUS + WALKING TOUR + BOAT RIDE||48 h||103 euro|
|GUIDED WALKING TOUR||15 euro||Free|
|BOAT RIDE||22 euro||11 euro|
|HORSE-DRAWN CARRIAGE||20 euro||20 euro|
For more information click here.
Point of Sale: Tickets can be purchased in all our branches.
- free WIFI on all buses,
- guided walking tour included in the price (starting point: State Opera),
- mostly open-top or double-decker buses,
- audio guide in 16 languages (German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Japanese, Greek, Portuguese, Hungarian, Romanian, Arabic, Czech, Chinese, Turkish and Russian),
- children´s channel in German and English.