TIPLet´s explore Vienna with our guides! Just let us know and we prepare you an unforgettable experience, in which you learn Vienna from all points of view.
Choose from 4 bus lines
- Red line: Discover the most famous sights along the Ring road such as the State Opera, the Imperial Palace, the Parliament or the National Theatre.
- Blue line: Explore all highlights on the Danube route such as the Hundertwasserhaus, the Prater with its Giant Ferris Wheel or the Danube Tower.
- Yellow line: Enjoy a bit further monuments such as the Schönbrunn Palace, the Fruit and Flower Market, the Museum of Military History or the Belvedere Palace.
- Green line: Take a trip to Vienna’s green surroundings, the wine growing village Grinzing and explore the marvellous view from Kahlenberg and the Klosterneuburg Abbey.
|Adult||Child||Family (2 adults +2 childeren)|
|HOP ON HOP OFF 24hrs Yellow,Red,Blue Line+Walk||30,00||20,00|
|HOP ON HOP OFF 24hrs Family Yellow,Red,Blue Line+Walk||90,00|
|HOP ON HOP OFF 48hrs All Lines+Walk+Choose One (Night tour OR Vienna Ring Tram)||36,00||23,00|
|HOP ON HOP OFF 48hrs Family All Lines+Walk+Choose One (Night tour OR Vienna Ring Tram)||105,00|
|HOP ON HOP OFF 72hrs All Lines+Walk+Night Tour+Choose One (Vienna Ring Tram OR Boat)||55,00||33,00|
|HOP ON HOP OFF 72hrs Family All Lines+Walk+Night Tour+Choose One (Vienna Ring Tram OR Boat)||160,00|
For more information click here.
Point of Sale: Tickets can be purchased in all our branches.
- free WIFI on all buses,
- guided walking tour included in the price (starting point: State Opera),
- mostly open-top or double-decker buses,
- audio guide in 16 languages (German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Japanese, Greek, Portuguese, Hungarian, Romanian, Arabic, Czech, Chinese, Turkish and Russian),
- children´s channel in German and English.