It’s worth experiencing Bratislava!
Are you planning a trip to Bratislava? Bratislava Card will save your money and time. It offers local and foreign visitors the chance to explore the capital city to the fullest at an affordable price. The discount rate ranges from 5% to 100% provided in 78 facilities and services.
The biggest advantages of the card:
- Unlimited commuting by public transport in all tarif zones IDS BK in Bratislava and Bratislava region, including a transport of 1 piece of luggage
- One child up to 16 years accompained by an adult holder of Bratislava Card has a right for free usage of public transport in all tarif zones
- free one-hour walking tour through the historical centre of Bratislava with a professional guide daily from 2 p.m. (in Slovak, English or German or in other languages depending on availability of guide for at least 2 person)
- one child up to 15 years accompained by an adult holder of Bratislava card has a right for free walking guided tour of historical centre of Bratislava
- free entry to 12 museums and galleries
- one child up to 15 years accompained by an adult holder of Bratislava Card has a right for a 20% discount of a price of a ticket for Presporacik Oldtimer
- three – language speaking guide free of charge
- more than 120 other discounts up to 50%
- 1-day card 15 EUR
- 2-day card 18 EUR
- 3-day card 20 EUR
Points of sale: Tickets are available at all our branch offices.
- BC card is only valid when it contains the name of the card holder, the date and hour of issue, the card number and a bar code,
- BC card expires at midnight on the day of its validity,
- free use of public transport is valid for 24, 48 or 72 hours from the date and hour of issue,
- BC card is not valid for baggage with size over 30x40x60 cm,
- when travelling by public transport, show the card only to the ticket inspector on request, do not show your card to the driver,
- free guided tour takes place daily at 2.00 p.m. and it is necessary to book your attendance until 12:00 p.m. of the relevant day,
- in all establishments and services you need to show the card in advance.