GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These General Terms and Conditions of the travel agency Flora Tour Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the Terms and Conditions) constitute a contractual arrangement between Customer and Supplier – Flora Tour Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as Flora Tour), and represent your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions set out herein. The document specifies general legal regulations primarily included in the Civil Code and refers to all services offered by Flora Tour. In addition to our Terms and Conditions, in case of intermediary services that are not directly supplied by Flora Tour (e.g. transportation services, hotel accommodations, etc.) you are obligated to abide by Terms and Conditions of the service provider. If you do not agree to abide by the above, please do not use this website and our services. These Terms and Conditions are a part of every contract or order. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand them prior booking because by accessing and using this website, signing the contract or by booking our services you accept and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of this agreement.
Flora Tour is aimed at providing its own products and services, as well as authorized sale of a variety of travel related products from different suppliers and service providers. The business objective of Flora Tour is: operating a bureau de change; purchasing goods for selling to the end consumer (retailing); purchasing goods for selling to other traders (wholesaling); brokerage within the scope of free trade; management consulting in the area of services; organizing cultural, social and business events; market researching; car renting; managing a travel agency; producing souvenirs; advertising and promotional activities within the scope of free trade; accounting and accounting consulting; administrative activities; translating and interpreting services (English, German, French, Spanish and Slovak) excluding legal translation and interpretation services; organizing educational activities – courses and workshops; providing web data services – online reading room; creating websites within the scope of free trade; renting manufactured and consumable goods; video recording upon request; photographic services; renting and distributing films and videos; managing intellectual creative capital with the permission of the author.
II. Establishing of the contractual relationship
1. In these Terms and Conditions, the participants of the contractual relationship are referred to as:
a) Supplier – Travel Agency Flora Tour Ltd., company identification number: 17317363, address: Kúpeľná 6, 811 02 Bratislava licensed to market and distribute travel products under the Flora Tour brand name through its own network of branch sales offices or external retailers.
b) Buyer (Customer) – a natural person or legal entity that draws up a contract or makes an order personally, by phone or in writing via e-mail, fax, mail or through an online order form.
2. The contractual relationship between Flora Tour and a customer is based on the contract of services or the confirmed order. The customer is liable to fulfil their obligations, as well the obligations of other parties specified in the contract/order for whom they ordered services.
3. Contract terms and contract subject is defined by catalogue, additional offers of CA FLORA TOUR, orders accepted by the customer, these Terms and Conditions, including possibly individual terms and conditions of other suppliers which are a part of every accepted order.
4. By confirmation of the order Flora Tour is committed to provide the service in accordance with the contract/order.
III. Pricing and payment terms
1. Prices of the Flora Tour products listed in the catalogues, on the website or in the other documents are only approximate and can be further adjusted. The final price is listed in the contract/order.
2. Flora Tour reserves the right to agree with the Customer upon product’s prices and payment conditions of a particular order of service at the time of conclusion of the contract and also in the case if the prices and payment conditions are different from those in these Terms and Conditions, in the valid price-list or other contracts.
3. The discount only applies to prices that are valid at the time of establishment of the contract, in any other case the discount expires. A discount for kids is granted to children according to the age on the date of providing the service. Only one discount will be allowed per customer. Any combination of discounts is not possible.
4. Provision for the travel agency is included in the product’s prices.
5. Customer is bounded by the contract/order to pay for services properly and in time. The confirmed order is binding for customers. The customer is obliged to pay in advance (prior to the providing of the service) according to the agreement with the Supplier on the basis of preliminary invoice (deposit payment), or accountancy document, unless otherwise agreed by the Customer and the Supplier.
6. In case of wire transfer the invoice is deemed to be paid on the date when the Supplier receives the price for services to its bank account.
7. Payment is due upon receipt of the invoice. The Customer is obliged to pay for the services in cash at the meeting point according to the contract/ order or to the bank account stated in the invoice.
8. Price for services is payable in Euros. However, upon agreement with the Supplier, the Customer is allowed to pay in a foreign currency. The final payment is based on the value of the foreign currency at the time of establishing the contract or acceptance of the order.
9. If the final payment is not received by the due date, your order will be cancelled and your full deposit will be retained by Flora Tour. Flora Tour can charge interest on late payments, if the Customer has not paid within the agreed credit period stipulated in the invoice, contract or in the Terms and Conditions. The late payment interest rate is 0.5 % from the due sum for each day of delay.
10. Flora Tour has the right to cancel the reservation, if the agreed deposit is not received by Flora Tour by the deposit due date. If the Customer does not pay the due deposit, the Supplier can cancel the reservation or do not provide the services until they receive the payment.
11. When applying for a group (more than 2 people) the Customer is obliged to pay to the Supplier the sum for the number of persons stated in the contract, accepted order, unless agreed upon otherwise by the Supplier and the Customer.
12. Flora Tour products can be ordered personally, by phone, in writing via e-mail, fax, mail or through an online order form.
13. The order has to contain:
a) Customer’s identification (name),
b) Invoicing data – only in the case if the Customer requires to issue the invoice,
c) Other data required by the Supplier (e. g. number of customers, duration of sightseeing tour according to the supplier’s offer, date and time of sightseeing tour, starting point, language etc.),
d) Requested date of the service delivery,
e) Contact data of the person responsible for the order,
f) Payment methods.
14. A reservation is binding after its written acceptance by the Supplier.
15. After the acceptance of the order the reservation is binding. The cancellation fees listed here apply to all reservations. Cancellations must be made in writing via email, fax or mail to Flora Tour. In case of a change in the data stated in the contract/order Flora Tour has the right to charge the following cancellation fees:
a) 2 days prior to commencement of services: 100% of total price,
b) 3 – 7 days prior to commencement of services: 75% of total price,
c) 8 – 14 days prior to commencement of services: 50% of total price,
d) 15 – 31 days prior to commencement of services: 25% of total price.
If the Customer cancels the order, the full deposit will be retained by Flora Tour, unless otherwise agreed by the Supplier and the Customer.
16. In case of partial cancellation (if the Customer cancels only some services), Flora Tour reserves the right to charge cancellation fees for the cancelled service as it is hereby stipulated.
17. The customer is also obliged to pay all fees that refer to the ordered services if it is required by the subcontractor.
IV. Customer rights and responsibilities
1. Basic consumer rights include the right:
a) to be provided with agreed and paid services,
b) to be informed about the terms of ordered and paid services,
c) to be informed about the changes of ordered services,
d) to withdraw from the contract at any time before the date of service delivery in accordance with the cancellation terms,
e) to raise complaint about service deficiencies in accordance with the complaint procedure.
2. The basic responsibilities of customer include:
a) to provide Flora Tour truthful and complete information, and also to inform Flora Tour about all changes and to submit the documents needed for providing services, if it is required,
b) to come to the agreed starting point 10 minutes before beginning of providing the services. If the Customer does not come in the due time, Flora Tour reserves the right not to provide the service. Flora Tour is entitled to shorten the duration of the service, change the date or terminate the contract,
c) to provide special assistance to customers who cannot manage on their own. Travellers under 15 years of age on the date of departure have to be accompanied by an adult. Also travellers with disabilities or with reduced mobility who require special attention must be accompanied by a qualified and physically able companion on tour. The Customer is obliged to report to Flora Tour any disability at the time when reservation is made,
d) to pay for the services as it is stipulated in the Article II and III in these Terms and Conditions,
e) to receive from Flora Tour all documents needed for providing services (e.g. tickets, vouchers),
f) to be able to identify yourself a with valid ticket, eventually with visa, and to respect entry conditions of countries you travel to,
g) to respect the instructions and orders of the guide or Flora Tour representatives,
h) if the Customer causes damage to the Supplier, the Customer has to make up for it to the full extend,
i) to make a complaint immediately directly to the tour guide or by coming in person to our Central Office (Kupelna 6, Bratislava). Complaints raised retrospectively will not be accepted,
j) to pay attention to their stuffs. Flora Tour is not responsible for items lost or stolen during the course of your activity.
3. Other responsibilities of Customers acting as a legal entity that enters into the contractual relationship with Flora Tour include:
a) to inform its clients about the Terms and Conditions, as well as about other facts related to the ordered services, its quality, range of services,
b) to ensure that all clients will respect all basic customer responsibilities, as stated in these Terms and Conditions.
V. Supplier rights and responsibilities
1. Travel agency Flora Tour as a provider of services is obliged to provide the customer with all needed information about the ordered services that are known at the date of concluding a contract and are able to influence the customer’s decision.
2. Flora Tour is obliged to provide the customer with confirmed and paid service. The Supplier will draw up a tax document for the client.
3. Flora Tour reserves a right to terminate the contract, postpone or change your booking due to circumstances beyond our control, for circumstances amounting to force majeure. Circumstances that refer to the force majeure include the circumstances non-predictable, possibly predictable but not influenceable that influence the providing of the services, e.g. strikes, natural forces, technical and transport obstacles. If it is possible, the Supplier is obliged to announce all changes of its contract to the Customer, mainly approximate time of service providing.
4. All content found on www.floratour.sk, in its catalogues and other documents of Flora Tour is under copyright of Flora Tour and cannot be used without the agreement of the owner. Any infringements will be followed up as required by the Flora Tour.
5. If the Supplier is not able to provide the ordered services in agreed time, the Supplier can change the date of realization of services upon agreement with the Customer.
6. If the Supplier is not able to provide the Customer with the booked services because of reasons other than mentioned above, upon agreement Flora Tour can change the programme and provide the Customer with an alternative programme. In this case the Customer has the right to withdraw the contract without any obligation to pay the cancellation fees to the Supplier, prepaid full deposit will be returned to the Customer.
7. Some products (generally sightseeing tours) are subject to a minimum number of participants. Flora Tour reserves the right to cancel a tour due to an insufficient number of participants.
VI. Termination of contract
1. Contract is being terminated at the date when all rights, responsibilities and obligations are settled.
2. Before a due date it is possible to withdraw from the contract in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. In case of services where Flora Tour acts as an intermediary, the Customer is obligated to abide by terms and conditions of the other suppliers.
3. The Supplier has the right to terminate the contract in the following cases:
a) if the customer does not pay for booked services prior to the final payment date, despite the caution from Flora Tour,
b) if after the conclusion of the contract/order the Supplier has doubts about settling all bills for ordered services, Flora Tour can withdraw from the contract or ask for immediate payment.
c) if Flora Tour does not receive the full deposit payment prior to the final payment day in accordance with these Terms and Conditions,
d) in other cases that these Terms and Conditions, order or contract inform about.
4. In case of withdrawal from the contract, the contract/ order shall cease from its beginning. Contract/order shall be valid up to date when the client receives the withdrawal from the Supplier. By the withdrawal from the contract/order the rights and obligations, which have arisen as a consequence of breach of the contract, especially the claim for damages, contractual penalties and other sanctions, etc do not cease to exist.
By providing their personal data to Flora Tour, the Customer authorises the Supplier to handle with personal information and to use them for the following purposes: management of travel contract, customer administration, marketing research, promotional advertising (including direct marketing) to make their work more efficient. Flora Tour can use collected data to inform Customers about news and offers. If the Customer does not wish to receive newsletters, he may notify the Supplier at any time by sending the following message: “I do not wish to be informed about the news of Flora Tour.” to the email address: email@example.com.
VIII. Final provisions
1. These Terms and Conditions are valid from 1 January 2012.
2. Flora Tour reserves the right to change prices, terms and conditions, as well as misprints in texts on our website and printed promotional materials without previous caution.